Michael H. Rusk, MBA, CPA
Michael established Rusk & Company in 1993 after 14 years of service in the audit and tax departments of CPA firms in the Washington and Baltimore areas. Since then he has worked exclusively with our closely-held business, tax clients and non-profit organizations.
In addition, he oversees the quality control of the firm’s accounting & auditing clients to meet the standards of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
He provides a full range of accounting, tax and consulting services for clients including tax preparation and planning, financial reporting, auditing, and QuickBooks software consulting.
- B.A. Economics, University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Baltimore
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Valuation Analyst (non-practicing)
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT – PRESENT AND PAST
- American institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Treasurer – Boy Scout Troop #899, Fallston, MD
- Treasurer – Baltimore County Chamber of Commerce
- Treasurer – Eastern Baltimore Area Chamber of Commerce